Well, where to start? Written this before and find myself back here....mom is smoking!!!! I am so upset, that is the only adjective I can think of that covers all my emotions. I asked my dad outright about two weeks ago....i saw her hoping up on the side of his van to pop the visor down, saw her handle something and then slide something in her pocket....went out, pulled visor down, sure enough it was a pack of cigarettes-lights-BFD!!!- went inside and cried. asked dad to be honest he said yes, but not a lot...i asked him if he knew that it would cause extreme issues...he said he "really don't think so ....and it calms her down..." take a valium or soemthing!! i told him i have shared so much info from all i have learned here...am i cruel to say they are ignorant or arrogant? please help me as i am breaking so badly inside...its not about me, i understand but i can't get past the anger of it. asthma flare-ups, anxiety attacks....so mad.
as always, thanks.

Donna
CG to Mom, dx 4/25/07 with tongue cancer,T3N0,tx began 7/6/07, 31 tx's of IMRT, 8 cycles of Erbitux. Brachytherapy, surgery, left neck dissection and temp trach placed all on 9/17/07, trach removed 10/17/07. ORN of jaw, late effect of radiation symptoms. **lost my beautiful mother on 5/5/11.