christine

good luck. The flap from my forearm took perfectly, and they also had to use microscopes and "tag team" me. So I hope you flap takes also. The aftermath of surgery is such a shocker and I feel lucky to have survived the hospital. If you can bring a wireless laptop with you or have someone drop one off, it is a godsend during those long long days and nights. Almost all hospitals have wireless connections for their patients now and you can pick up one suitable for your purposes for under $300
Or consider one of the new "net books" which are very compact and can be gotten for about $200. Just bring your AC adaptor and you won't have to worry about battery life which is what drives the cost up on any laptop. Mine only has about an hour and half but came with everything including a web cam. I had fun taking pictures of the "good nurses" plus the picture you referenced of my flap was taken with this laptop webcam. That way you can keep in touch with OCF.
Drink a chocolate milkshake for me too today.
Finally, I hear you so clearly about the PEG. It is so tiresome and time intensive. Still as you know better than anyone, we do what we got to do,
Best wishes
Charm

65 yr Old Frack
Stage IV BOT T3N2M0 HPV 16+
2007:72GY IMRT(40) 8 ERBITUX No PEG
2008:CANCER BACK Salvage Surgery
25GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin
Apaghia /G button
2012: CANCER BACK -left tonsilar fossa
40GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin

Passed away 4-29-13