Hi Christine,

I wish I had some words of wisdome for you but I know I don't. I just wish you didn't have to go through this and I'm scared for you. Did I read that correctly, that your surgery will be about 16 hours?!? I'm pretty sure that anyone here would feel the way you do and just wish they could sleep their way thourgh this and get to the recovery side of the journey. Sometimes life just isn't fair and I feel like now is one of those times.

I guess all I can do is be there for you and I fully intend to be. You will be in my prayers everyday. I know I have told you this before but I will tell you again in case you are the type that doesn't ask for help:) If I can do anything for you please let me know. Maybe, you can send me your address in a PM and I can get some things together for you and mail them.

You say you are not strong, but you are. It's ok and good to be scared...that means you are feeling the feelings that are normal. You will get through this and we will be here for you every step of the way.

xoxo

Suzanne
T1 SCC on right side of tongue
Age 31...27 when diagnosed
4 partial glossectomies
No chemo or radiation
Biopsy on 2/2/10-Clear
Surgery needed again...no later than April 2011
Loving life and just became a mother on 11/25/10
It's not what we CAN'T do..it's what we CAN do:)