Paula- Neil's doctor is on vacation this week but he said to call the office and make sure they fax him the results at home which I did this morning. I hope he calls back fairly soon as we have two graduations this week and we are going to the beach next week on vacation. If this Taxotere has not been working they of course won't be giving him a treatment this week and maybe he'll feel ok for vacation. If it has been working they will keep him on it at a reduced dose to help with the side effects. Either way I'm not sure if he will get chemo before we leave. I would like him to feel halfway decent as I really have a feeling this may be our last family vacation. Our daughter is going away to college in August and this whole summer is going to be very emotional for all of us. We're not asking for much, just some surf fishing and good weather!

Sue

cg to husband, 48 Stage 1V head and neck SCC. First surgery 9/07. Radiation and several rounds of chemo followed. Mets to chest and lungs. "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain." Went home to God on February 22, 2009.