You are so expressive Tom, and help me realize I am not alone in my wierd thoughts.

For me, my questions have been about whether it is worth getting new clothes, or new glasses, or buying something that my husband might not want to deal with.

Then part of me fights back. Cancer is a THIEF. When cancer is able to steal even a part of THIS day with such thoughts, as well as the others it has/will take with treatments and appointments and feeling unwell, then I realize that I cannot let that happen. We have to continue to live our lives as normally as possible (assuming no lotto wins!).

We cannot let Cancer steal more time from us than it already has. THIEF!!

Donna

Donna,69, SCC L Tongue T2N1MO Stg IV 4/04 w/partial gloss;32 radtx; T2N2M0 Stg IV; R tongue-2nd partial gloss w/graft 10/07; 30 radtx/2 cispl 2/08. 3rd Oral Cancer surgery 1/22 - Stage 1. 2022 surgery eliminated swallowing and bottom left jaw. Now a “Tubie for Life”.no food envy - Thank God! Surviving isn't easy!!!! .Proudly Canadian - YES, UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE IS WONDERFUL! (Not perfect but definitely WONDERFUL)