It is amazing when we think of the people that made an impression on us and often without even knowing that they did. I've met some pretty great people in the Rad waiting room while waiting for my son to get his Tx. . . . the lovely Cookie Lady, who always had cookies to offer even though most people politely declined - especially those well into their TX; the 45-ish gentlement who was always laughing and cracking jokes; the very young man (my son's age) who shared his story and told us about OCF. And then one day, it was a beautiful, quiet, gentle collie dog with soulful eyes and a bright scarf around his neck accompanied by a young woman. He came and sat in front of my son and me and made eye contact. Then, as soon as my son extended a hand, the collie drew a little closer and there was a special connection. It seems he was officially a therapy dog and did make a lot of people smile in the Rad waiting room.

Anne-Marie
CG to son, Paul (age 33, non-smoker) SCC Stage 2, Surgery 9/21/06, 1/6 tongue Rt.side removed, +48 lymph nodes neck. IMRTx28 completed 12/19/06. CT scan 7/8/10 Cancer-free! ("spot" on lung from scar tissue related to Pneumonia.)