Tom

I sit here and read your post and cry. I cry for so many reasons. I think about the people I have lost and the impact they have had on me . The Hell I have gone through in the last year , the Financial BURDEN I have caused my family in the last year. The fear of doing it again .

I understand what you are saying , And as Much as somtimes I want to say I wouldnt want to go through the half of it again ..I dont know for me it it would be fair , I am a 36 year old mom of 5 . Is it fair to them ? I dunno , But is it fair to them that I am struggling to put food on there table and let them keep up with the Sports and dance , because This DAMN DISEASE has cost us sooo much !! And my health kinda spiraled a bit after.

I am not considered "poor" enough to get help. But I sure am not well off enough to survive . I just went back to work ( had a total hysterctomy 8 weeks ago and back in a couple ago to have some things FIXED Inside ) and I am trying to work 2 jobs, coach school teams, and run kids to sporting events and help out and the Dance studio. Am I going to run myself down ..I have NO IDEA .....I don't know what to do anymore , would they have been better off , if things would have went differently ....and then the bills would have stopped and all , the kids would have been sad and always been sad , but not been under this stress and suffering .

I think only we know what we can do and we need to talk to our families and let them know are feelings. I am glad I am here and I am ok . I just wish I hadnt put my family in this position.
Specially hard this time of year. I hate myself for it .

I hope that you can search inside your self Tom and find the answers.

Shar

Sharlee
35 year old Female Non smoker, very occasional alcohol ..Scc T1N0M0,partial glossectomy and left neck disection ,2/9/07 No rad deemed ness. 4/16 tonsillectomy ..Trimengenial Neuralga due to surgery