Hi Everyone,

Instead starting new thread, i decided to ask question here only. Please forgive me if I am at wrong place. At a very high level scanning of this particular thread, the question is, should I avoid meat from my diet?
I am consuming 80-100 grams (a little piece of chicken fully steamed with rice and black beans) every single ONCE a day. Is this OK, or this might create a problem? I thought as a one of the source of protein along with other alternatives.

I saw repetitive advises to stay away from dairy and meat products. I am taking one ensure and a milkshake like Christina said besides other meals I enjoy. Trying to hit 2500 C everyday.

Another question is, is taking a small piece (10- gram) of full fat butter and a 1 tablespoon of cheese OK? My perception was, I need fat also in my body besides other elements.

Please share your thoughts on my consumption pattern based on age factor. FYI, I am scientifically trying to intake all possible nutrients my body needs, not just as a preventive measure or curing.

Thanks in advance to all respected members.

Special thanks to OCF and all respected members here for their support

Ankur, 37, T1N2M0
12/13: Biopsy and results
01/14: Partial Hemiglossectomy (1/3 tongue) and a Flap Reconstruction
Right neck dissection. 3/42 nodes positive and removed
Speech (80%) and swallow (100%) restored within 5 weeks after surgery(3/1/14)
03/14: 30 IMRT Appointments Started 3/17 (No CT)
04/14: Radiation treatments completed
07/14: PET - All Clear