Cheesteaks do rule, too, by the way!

I have my own creation...the Seoul Cheesteak! I marinate shaved ribeye in kalbi (Korean BBQ) then I caramelized onions in olive oil or coconut oil, add some jalape�os for the bell pepper taste, add in some sliced button mushrooms and then the beef with stinky feet provolone on top. I had to quit toasting the buns because toast collects in the throat pockets and the choking while eating becomes a choking all day afterwards. I scoop it on and enjoy the heck out of.

I saw on TV a study about walking 15 minutes after meals to prevent diabetes and to process fats and carbs better so I do that after 2 ribeye sammies. Don't know if it works but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Don, I try and healthify my sukiyaki too. I switch to tofu shirataki instead of yam threads for a tad more protein and less carbs, low sodium soy for my wife and I use organic raw eggs to dip the stuff in...Japanese style! I use the family tradition of at least 5 green leafy veggies too. For all red meat our rule is green leafy veggies with the meal.

Soy protein....the "imitation estrogen". Men should limit soy protein as it reduces testosterone production. I used to make my own tofu so I knew what goes into it and I used the pulp to create my own okara burgers. As my energy grows I may have to go back to that.

Gotta go...eat now! YUMMY!

SCC Stage IV, BOT, T2N2bM0
Cisplatin/5FU x 3, 40 days radiation
Diagnosis 07/21/03 tx completed 10/08/03
Post Radiation Lower Motor Neuron Syndrome 3/08.
Cervical Spinal Stenosis 01/11
Cervical Myelitis 09/12
Thoracic Paraplegia 10/12
Dysautonomia 11/12
Hospice care 09/12-01/13.
COPD 01/14
Intermittent CHF 6/15
Feeding tube NPO 03/16
VFI 12/2016
ORN 12/2017
Cardiac Event 06/2018
Bilateral VFI 01/2021