You are all so wonderful! I know it is the weekend and I wont get too much more response on the topic but the days are counting down until the final round of this championship bout. I have to beat this, I have had many dreams and nightmares of all sorts of weird things and I am not on any medication at the moment. I have never had so many dreams in my life, some inspiring and some way to close for comfort. But here is my deal, will this keep me in captivity or should I just keep trucking, But I can be a major germophobe and hear it easy to get sick from other people so I may be a hermit for a while. I also have a very very personal question and would like an opinion but will not post that here, Please private message me and I will be glad to share it.

And my motivation as of late has been compiling a full length compilation album I would like to name after OCF as well as donate 50 % of the earnings to OCF, do I just contact Brian for that? Thank you family, I love you guys.

Your Friend,
Nathan

SCC left lateral tongue, left neck dissection. 2 nodes positive. 3 All Clear then ITS BACK 8/23/11 Shows 1cm in tongue in CT SCAN, Radial Free Arm Flap with Radical Neck Dissection 9/20/11 , All Nodes Negative, But Tongue Tumor Poorly Differentiated. Awaiting next step in treatment on 10/5/11... RIP Nate 7/28/12