Dear Donna, It goes without saying that your Mom is angry, hurting and lashing out. That's the way it is with this cancer and the pain,fear and frustration the patient endures. I would softly suggest to you that you admit to hitting a low point as a caregiver right now! Look in the mirror and say," O.K.,this is the hardest thing I have ever done and I don't know how I'm gonna get through it". Then think - really take some time to think and seperate - what you can and can't do for the duration of her treatment. There are many things going on here that are NOT in your control. That is a very hard thing to deal with. And your Mom is dealing in her own way [whether you approve or not] But you have a family of your own and yourself to look after. It sounds like your Mom is in a self-distructive mode, but you do not need to go that route with her. Wishing you well, Amy in the Ozarks

CGtoJohn:SCC Flr of Mouth.Dx 3\05. Surg.4\05.T3NOMO.IMRTx30. Recur Dx 1\06.Surg 2\06. Chemo: 4 Cycles of Carbo\Taxol:on Erbitux for 7 mo. Lost our battle 2-23-07- But not the will to fight this disease

: