Dear friends,
I have wanted to thank you so much for all the kind of words and support and congratulations. It means the world to me.

It is probably the time for me to stop posting on this particular thread. I am feeling decent so far. The neck burn is healing.
I do have problems with mouth dryness which I will start a new thread about in the " immediately post-treatment" section of the forum.

And, unfortunately, I found a hard small lump under my chin last night that I am hoping with all of my heart is only a nasty under-skin zit. I have already started a new thread about that in the "Symptoms and Diagnosis" section. I am very scared right now, but keep repeating to myself that it has to be a zit, till I can find out for sure. Hopefully that is what it turns out to be, but this is a way-to-soon experience of post-treatment fear of every small issue. I admire you all for living with this and overcoming this every single day. You are one brave bunch.

Last edited by Ambra; 12-14-2013 11:30 AM.

36, female, left tonsil HPV+ SCC, T2N1
8/28/13 SCC in left tonsil
9/12/13 surgery:TORS and selective neck dissection (levels II-IV), 23 nodes removed
9/18/13 post surgery biopsy: 2mm clear margins, a 7mm lymph node positive in level IV, no ECL
10/28/13 rad begins, 30 treatments, tomotherapy
12/09/13 radiation ends!
2/10/14 papillary thyroid cancer
2/26/14 PET shows clear neck other than thyroid cancer, but with high uptake in an ovarian cyst
2/27/14 thyroidectomy
3/5/14 pelvic ultrasound