Thank you Jeanna, you're very sweet. I have so many mixed up feelings about all of this, and I know it's all very normal but I just don't feel like myself anymore. My entire existence changed the day she died, and I know it's an opportunity to become the person I've always been meant to be, I just feel so lost trying to get there. I was incredibly close w/ my mom, and the remaining family members have been a little less than supportive. Last night my dad asked me if I was ok, he must have sensed during my visit that I was upset. When I told him that it is still hard for me (as I imagine it would be for most people after only 6 weeks!) he said he didn't want to see me drown in my grief. I don't think I've been drowning at all, and while I appreciated his concern, it made me feel like he thought I should be over it by now. I don't know how to react to this. I'm assuming it's something that will come up in my next therapy session...

I still can't quite get my head around her being gone, and don't want to seek solace in just any "sign" that comes along so I am skeptical. I went to see her yesterday and no butterfly frown

I'm sorry you and your husband had to struggle through this horribly dreadful disease, but am glad to hear he is doing well.

Amy CG to mom Janet - diag w/ early SCC 8/11-surg w/ rad neck dissect & graft from arm/thigh 9/11-evid in nodes tx 6 wks rads (5/wk) w/cistplatin (1/wk for 6 wks) began 11/11-wk or 2 break 12/11 due to severe side effects-done 1/12- 3/23/12 mets to liver lung bone-hospice 4/7/12-lost fight 4/22/12