Today is 14 yrs ago my mom passed away. I can say that I have dreams every now and than, vivid dreams of my mom being alive and in real time, you know, like now and not when she WAS alive. And there are times my dad will be in them also. I will wake up and have to remember that they are not here. So in watching Long Island Medium on TLC Theresa Caputo, she states that when we have dreams like that, this is the spirit of your family member letting you know that they are OK and are still with you in spirit. I believe in that, I actually hope that this is what happens when you pass away that you are still around in spirit. I've asked my mom for help if I need it, for me, my kids, Ron. Though she never met Ron I'm sure she knows of him. Also I have a grandfather clock my oldest daughter bought for my mom the last Christmas she was alive(we didn't know it would be her last) but my mom refused delivery! Ya she was like that, said it was too much money! So I have it. And in the bottom I have her picture from the funeral home and my fathers and the little things I gave her while in the hospital and a Musical Merry Go Round I bought for her. I rarely wind it up BUT I will go to wind up the clock and it will start to play! I just smile at my mom's picture and wind my clock and close the door. This is what I have experienced that I can think of at the moment. Sorry for your loss, I can't say it gets easier as time goes on but you still miss your Momma. I just can't believe it's been 14 yrs already, yes on Mother's Day was her wake...Now that was sad. It still seems like yesterday.

CG to Ron
Out of Pain 4/3/13
4/12-lung and under chin growth no treatment
1/13/12 lung biopsy
6/11 recur 6/30 resection #2 Clear margins
Clear 12/10
Surg 5/13/10 neck dis/nodes part gloss/flap R thigh all teeth out
RAD 30 8/10
DX 4/2/10 "Oral Cavity" T3NOMO
12/28/07 Non Hodg Lymph remission 7/08
passed away 4.3.15, RIP Ron, you are greatly missed