Liza! My Aussie Girl! All you had to do to get your happy back was go window shopping for a "special" male friend! Or think of me prancing in the mountains in my loin cloth and animal skins with the natives b*tching about the white people stealing our lands! (sorry private joke and FB referrence that may offend those not involved in the conversation...and I'm a d*** so that may offend people too)

Fear, anxiety etc...is so very natural my dear and it seems like I must do a webinar on how to uplift and guard the spirit as there seems to be many on these boards struggling with it.

Everyday...EVERYDAY! I have to fill my mind with inspiration, positive thoughts and energy. I do this by reading books like "Mans Search for Meaning" (at least 10 minutes before I pass out due to exhaustion everynight) listening to upbeat, positive music (which is hard as I'm a child of the 90's alternative music movement that was depressing as all hell..oops I mean h*ll) and surrounding myself with outgoing, uplifting, positive people that push me to go above and beyond what I think I can do...or deal with.

Your spirit and attitude can light up the darkness that surrounds you and keep shining no matter what life may try to do to extinguish it. If you are not in a place you can do this yourself, seek help either chemically or counseling...by any means possible.

And of course if thinking about me in a loin cloth and animal skins prancing in 3 feet of snow with native americans doesn't light up your darkness I definitely suggest chemical assistance!

Keep smiling, and keep my room ready for me Down Under!

Eric

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.