hey liza smile
i know i can't put your mind completely at ease. i'd do anything to make that happen if it were possible. but you've been strong before. i'm convinced you can do it again. being hit when you're down is never fun. i've experienced it on a lesser scale. and it's always hard to get back up again.

but you're a great person. even when you knew about this recent diagnosis, you had the kind heart to welcome me and wish me the best. that tells me you are a strong, compassionate person. i have faith that good things do happen to good people. and this is something my mum told me which helped me when i was in some darker times.- it's that, 'god' only throws things at you, that he thinks you can handle. I think that statement has merit when i see how many good people have to fight for thier existance with this disease. they have the strength and willpower to beat something like this. it's a big test, but one i believe you're up for.

all the best mate. i'll have my fingers crossed for you most defintely. good luck!
dave

21 @ diagnosis. Tongue cancer(SCC) non smoker,HPV negative. 11 hour Surgery (30+ glands removed-left side neck dissection, 'jaw split' for 'access'-left side tongue dissection, graft & artery from left thigh for re-construction of tongue.44 rad t'ments.4x cisplatin.no peg.Clear PET scan 12/5/2011!