Hi all,

Just a reminder that you have to be logged in before you vote. The first day that I voted, I made the mistake of hitting the vote button first. When the login box popped up, I logged in, but didn't hit the vote button again. Big boo-boo. Pretty sure my vote wasn't registered.

So log in first, then vote.

With no disrespect to the previous posters, if you vote for OCF and another group, you're sort of canceling out your OCF vote. Each vote for another contender is sort of a vote against OCF.

If you really feel as strongly about another group as you do OCF, by all means, vote for both. I personally belong to Freecycle, one of the top competitors, but I will not vote for them. As much as I believe they have a good cause, I put saving lives way ahead of keeping trash out of landfills. I just can't see any comparison. And bunnies are great, horses are great, cats and dogs are great, etc., etc., but I just can't feel that their cause holds a candle to saving human lives. Sorry, but my gut says vote for OCF only.

Remember to Vote! Vote! Vote! Every day!!!

Was primary caregiver to my daughter Heather who had stage IV base of tongue SCC w/ primary recurrence. Original diagnosis August 21st, 2002. Primary recurrence March 18th, 2003. Died October 6th, 2003.