Brian

As usual, I logged onto the Pepsi site first thing, and saw OCF still in the running, albeit 159th for March. I will defer to your judgement that the fatigue factor risk to OCF future fund raisers/contests means we need to let this go as a major project. I know this could not have been an easy decision for you to make. While there are arguments that the same fatigue factor affects competitors plus the top two have been eliminated by virtue of winning, more likely than not, OCF would not win in March either. My sense from the outset was that this would have to be a war of attrition with OCF's major chance one of dogged determination. Unfortunately, I think your assessment is right and we just don't have enough EricS or DavidCPA etc to slog it out for four months or so.
At least this will quickly become moot as OCF will be dropped automatically if it stays below the top 100.
I'm going to keep voting daily anyway, but I will not be posting about it, nor will I start new threads on this second chance in deference to your request. It really is nothing to click a link every day and a sad commentary that such a simple request is too much to realistically ask.
Charm

65 yr Old Frack
Stage IV BOT T3N2M0 HPV 16+
2007:72GY IMRT(40) 8 ERBITUX No PEG
2008:CANCER BACK Salvage Surgery
25GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin
Apaghia /G button
2012: CANCER BACK -left tonsilar fossa
40GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin

Passed away 4-29-13