Thank you all for your dedication and support! We are ranked #21 this morning and only 21 days left to go. Its time to crack the whip!! If anyone has any original ideas to help us spread the word, I'd love to hear! Last week I sent out an email to everyone on the forum list which reaches over 6,000 emails. Friday- the OCF newsletter went out which reaches over 4,000 people. I've sent out emails to everyone (personal and work related) that I've ever emailed encouraging them to vote. My friends and family have done the same and I post the link on my facebook page everyday.

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE A FACEBOOK PROFILE- If you go to our pepsi refresh page today you will notice a button under "Promote this Idea" that says "Install the Application" this allows you to install the Pepsi Refresh application with the idea that you support onto your facebook page! I encourage you all to do this!

Ways to spread the word more:
- My local Starbucks has a bulletin board for businesses and community members to post flyers and cards. I'm going to create several flyers to spread around locally. I would love to email you all the flyer to post around in your work place, school, local grocery store, or where-ever! Please email me: [email protected] if you are interested.