Go big or go home has always been my motto...kind of wish my cancer didn't follow that thinking but what can you do?

I read a comment on one link saying they didn't know what else to do to push it over the top, but the only words originally shared with the link was "vote". People are visual and emotional beings and to solicit a response, generally you have to stimulate visually or emotionally. When sharing your link or email...try to solicit an emotional response.

Example, Today I thanked all of my friends for helping me and getting the word out...then I played to heartstrings and shared with them this: "The day I found out I had Oral Cancer was the Second worse day of my life, the WORST day of my life was when I had to tell my 7 year old son I had cancer. He said "But Daddy I don't want you to die!"...it broke my heart. Vote, pass it on."

The response I got from that and the reposting from my non ocf friends was big...it would really take a heartless bastard to not act after reading that. Share that emotion...share an image, like my video. People will react more to that, then a simple plea to vote or a passing note to vote.

Just my $.02

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.