Charm, please note that I was equally insensitive to my ex drinking buddies...... I tend to be an equal opportunity offender, and as I stated I am an animal lover to the exteme, and it was all said in jest.

When I wore a younger mans body, I grew up that part of my life in Missouri where the coming of age thing was to kill your first deer... Little did I realize at the time that occurred, that that was not really hunting. (Though many avid hunters today would disagree with me) After all a harmless animal taken from a distance, that doesn't even sense that you are around, isn't much of a challenge. Shortly after that I had a chance to have my frame of reference completely changed. Uncle Sam gave me the opportunity to hunt something that was as smart (if not smarter than me) and equally well armed. After that experience, which I will not detail, I lost my desire to kill anything ever again.

So I knew this would elicit the several bunny people here to ask for my head, but the temptation to be obnoxious just overcame me in a weak moment. Please note that in realizing the error and political incorrectness of my ways, I deleted the subsequent post about horses. And to Charm and David who is also a bunny person, you have my apologies......

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.