Hi Eileen,

Hope you're doing well. I don't come to the Forum much, but I do get the newsletter. I was going to check periodically for this anyway, because I had forwarded my Pepsi email about it to Brian and Megan back in January. I was hoping they could do something with it. Probably other people let them know about it, too, but I just had to toot my own horn a bit. whistle wink

And to clarify my earlier post, not that it really matters, but I didn't mean keeping trash out of landfills. Obviously trash belongs there. But all the stuff that people throw away that isn't really trash is what Freecycle focuses on. I have given several items away on Freecycle and even received a couple, but I still won't vote for them. Just can't put them on the same level as OCF. They do have a strong presence, though, and may be quite hard to beat.

rosie

Was primary caregiver to my daughter Heather who had stage IV base of tongue SCC w/ primary recurrence. Original diagnosis August 21st, 2002. Primary recurrence March 18th, 2003. Died October 6th, 2003.