Christine,

I have an army of friends on Facebook that are voting everyday. My good friend (and Mayor of our town) sends out voting messages everyday to his friends circle of over 800 people. I've targeted my friends with circles of over 500 and have a couple of highly motivated "marketers" that have gotten involved with our cause...one friend (again with 800+ friends) also is involved with an organization that supports our troops and has committed to using her "powers of influence" to get the word out.

It's not just us and it's not just who we know...but who they know. I see my job right now as motivating and reminding everyone in my circle not just to vote...but to get others to vote. Where I right now we are in 21st place, if we are motivated, diligent and inspire our friends to advocate for us we can "snow ball" as the others lose steam.

No group of people that I've been associated with has the wear-with-all that we do...they haven't traveled the road we have. We know pain, perserverance and most importantly who we are. That's a powerful thing.

Last edited by EricS; 02-07-2010 01:55 PM. Reason: sp

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.