Yesterday my husband and I had dr appointments in the same bldg. so I quickly made up cards to put in the offices. I didn't have any printable cards (which I will get today) so I made a table in Word and printed them on some white card stock. I left some in dentist's office in the same bldg and asked his wife to email their patients,. In the drs offices I handed them to the drs and staff and left some by the check in/out desks. Hubby took some to give out this Am at services. I have asked friends and emailed many but will give them cards as I see them this week as a reminder.

This was the text which was arial 10pt, centered, page landscape, margins 0.3 top & bottom, 0.5 L & R, 15 cards/page

� To reduce the death rate from oral cancer
� To promote oral cancer screenings
� Let it be known, if found early oral cancer has a 80-90% survival rate

Please vote every day this month

www.refresheverything.com/oralcancerfoundation

Last edited by Malka; 02-19-2010 08:33 AM. Reason: spelling

SCC stage II Partial mandibulectomy w. neck dissection- July 2005. Renal cancer w. partial nephrectomy-Jan 2004. Breast cancer discovered in routine mammogram. Successful lumpectomy, sentinal nodes clear, RT only-2008 Reconstruction of mandible w fibula free flap-Jan 09. TORS removal of begnin pappiloma from esophagus-2010. Masectomy,rt breast 2013.
Support OCF