Wow - I can see EricS is taking his Young Frack title seriously. Despite the fact that I think I hold the OCF record for having entire threads shut down due to the nature of the replies I generated, none of my posts have ever been deleted. (Of course I have had a full lifetime to develop the art of going up to the line but not crossing it, while the posters who replied did cross it) Actually that's how EricS & I became such good comrades - the thrill of combat with another alpha male.

Even old dogs can learn new tricks, so I am going to refrain from posting my original response to Brian's insensitive treatment of bunnies. Instead I will take the high road and note that Nova, our beloved bunny of twelve years was one reason my caregiver wife could get through this ordeal. Each night,unbeknownst to me as I lay moaning on the couch upstairs, my wife would go down to the family room ostensibly to pet Nova, and weep copiously while Nova licked up each and every tear from her face. Sure, cynics will say it was the salt, but Nova had a saltlick in his cage. My wife and I know better. We made a point of boycotting several resturants we had planned on eating at in Rome when we saw rabbit on the menu.
Okay, just another reminder to VOTE today for OCF. I saw the rabbit project but OCF still needs our support so I cast one vote and one vote only out of the ten alloted each day, and that vote will always be for OCF

Last edited by Charm2017; 02-04-2010 07:18 AM. Reason: typos

65 yr Old Frack
Stage IV BOT T3N2M0 HPV 16+
2007:72GY IMRT(40) 8 ERBITUX No PEG
2008:CANCER BACK Salvage Surgery
25GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin
Apaghia /G button
2012: CANCER BACK -left tonsilar fossa
40GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin

Passed away 4-29-13