Oh Nelie,
That is a wonderful idea! I will go also and light a candle. There isn't much to help a grieving heart except time, memories and family and most importantly the love you shared with that person.
Gary, Ed, and....so many....each of your posts struck me as so true, and so very healing. I hope all the love shared here aide in the pain they all are suffering inside.
On a personal note, I pray that Minnie finds my brother-in-law's mother, Marian. She was just diagnosed Tuesday with lung and liver cancer, she died 12 hours later. Both of these women were such loving wives, mother's, grandmothers, sisters and friends...I hope they can meet and share in God's love together for a moment and each of their loved ones can be embraced by that love eternally.
God Bless Everyone. I'm on my way to light a candle.
Amy, I hope today is a little easier for you all.
Much love,
Donna

Donna
CG to Mom, dx 4/25/07 with tongue cancer,T3N0,tx began 7/6/07, 31 tx's of IMRT, 8 cycles of Erbitux. Brachytherapy, surgery, left neck dissection and temp trach placed all on 9/17/07, trach removed 10/17/07. ORN of jaw, late effect of radiation symptoms. **lost my beautiful mother on 5/5/11.