Dear Amy....and the rest of your family....I can only add my agreement to what others have said, that your mom was one of the most generous, HONEST, and positive persons I've met on this board.....or ever, for that matter. She never failed to answer my emails (except for one time when you, Amy, answered for her..You are obviously just as thoughtful as your mother!) My chief memory of your mom is that in the midst of her trials, she remained positive, accepted her fate, and didn't lose her faith. Her chief concern was not for herself, but for how her illness and her ultimate death would affect you girls. Her thoughts were never for herself, but for others, primarily her precious girls. I can't imagine your family without her, but having watched her courageous battle, I know that you wouldn't want her to suffer any more, and I am certain that you have learned from her how to be strong, loving and faith-filled. Take good care of each other now, and your dad. You will all need each other, but I know that she taught you how to do that, and if you look, you will see her in each of you always.

XO--Colleen

Colleen--T-2N0M0 SCC dx'd 12/28/05...Hemi-maxillectomy, partial palatectomy, neck dissection 1/4/06....clear margins, neg. nodes....no radiation, no chemo....Cancer-free at 4 years!