Amy,
I am so sorry for your loss. I absolutely adored your mom, she helped me and so many others here. Here is something she shared with me, hope it helps. God Bless You all and forever our Dear Minnie.

Top Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote Email Topic
Unread By: none

#2115 - 16/09/07 07:22 PM Re: Hello
minniea
Patient Advocate (1000+ posts)

Loc: va. beach Hi Donna,
Thank you for the PM, sometimes it's nice to talk "off" the board too.
I come across as strong as I can on the board, and I usually AM strong........but, like you, I have my moments of fear and weakness!
We play the hand we're dealt, don't we? And we play it the best we can, with what we have. God already knows what's going to happen so I trust him, I put it in His hands long ago. I'm like you though, when I'm fearful feeling, I just can't seem to remember how to pray as well, it's tough to explain but I think you understand.

Take care Donna and always know that the days get better and these situations in life always come to an end. I'm thinking of you and your mom.

Love,
Minnie

---------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Min,
Since you are with our friends Petey, Bren and Robin, give them a hug and a kiss from me. I'll miss you always.
Love,
Donna

Donna
CG to Mom, dx 4/25/07 with tongue cancer,T3N0,tx began 7/6/07, 31 tx's of IMRT, 8 cycles of Erbitux. Brachytherapy, surgery, left neck dissection and temp trach placed all on 9/17/07, trach removed 10/17/07. ORN of jaw, late effect of radiation symptoms. **lost my beautiful mother on 5/5/11.