Peg tubes, I want to scream,went in for a simple day surgery, it back fired they couldn't get it in thur mouth so had to wait 2 day for surgeon to put it in thur belly, he said he had to cut more then he wanted to, took weeks to heal and still causes problem. Hope to get it out the 10th. He put two stiches in to make sure I didn't pull it out. He said all he had to do was pull out the plug on red side to release the air. removes stichs and it would just slide out with no problems. I don't trust then, sure it's no pain to them.....LOL I'm in my 7th. week of chemo and radiation, today they added 2 more weeks. be Nove. 11 when it ends. so can;t be sure when peg will be out. I still eat all my food by mouth. The doctor said I was doing remarkable well for someone in there 7th. weeks treament. If I'm still eating on 10th I want the peg out, still driving too. Food is rough to get down because of taste, but no sores inside of mouth besides like a big canker sore on lip. I feel very bless to have things going this well. Not that I feel all that great, I just know where I could be and may get. best of luck to all of you.

cancer surgery on July 7th. 2008, I'm now a survivor. cancer free for now. 39 radiation, and 8 chemo treatments.