Bren and Jerry,
No he didn't do anything, after some back and forth questions, I told him I would be fine and left. Dealing with him was just so frustrating. His whole demeanor turned me off. Kind of odd how I felt better walking out, than I did upon arrival. I am disappointed his P.A. is no longer there, looks like I'll be shopping around for a new PCP. His staff is wonderful, which normally isn't the case-at least not in my experience. I talked my parents into getting a new pcp last year, they went with this group--well, what used to be a group--and it seems like his practice is falling apart. I can't help but wonder if everything is ok in his personal life as he used to be so on top of everything. Oh well, not my concern-right? I think I have enough going on.
On the upside of this thread--my mom seems a lot better. Still very uncomfortable with mouth ulcers but in general more with it, and trying to go on and about as usual.
I wish you all could have met my mom pre-cancer...she is such a fun-loving lady,who loves to carry on and dance around. She took (continues to) take pride in everything. I do hope and pray that she can be the person she has always been again soon.
Back to decorating!
Love,
Donna

Donna
CG to Mom, dx 4/25/07 with tongue cancer,T3N0,tx began 7/6/07, 31 tx's of IMRT, 8 cycles of Erbitux. Brachytherapy, surgery, left neck dissection and temp trach placed all on 9/17/07, trach removed 10/17/07. ORN of jaw, late effect of radiation symptoms. **lost my beautiful mother on 5/5/11.