Barry and Gail,

I am happy that you are now on the "brighter" side of treatments. Perhaps you already know this but the daily recovery may seem slow (or non-existant) but when you look back one week you will recognize progress.

It is also a time where I had difficulty because there is no active treatment happening. A person has to "fly alone" wondering if it all worked. I mention this not because I have a solution, but to give you a heads-up. I found that supporting others was theraputic. We had several people at our church in various stages of various health issues. This group got together regularly and had discussions. I also noted that if I was busy with manual projects My body seemed to respond better. I split firewood, dug up gardens etc. (yes I was slow) smile

Mark, 21 Year survivor, SCC right tonsil, 3 nodes positive, one with extra-capsular spread. I never asked what stage (would have scared me anyway) Right side tonsillectomy, radical neck dissection right side, maximum radiation to both sides, no chemo, no PEG, age 40 when diagnosed.