I need to sit down and take down some info from all the good info you shared! I think part of his not eating is he wants to lose weight and doing smoothies is like admitting he is sick. I think between the pain, attitude and nausea, he has tried to not eat. Doctor is doing everything he can to get him to eat by easing pain, etc. I would guess he is eating around 500 calories a day except the few days he was eating fast food. He said he gained weight while he was eating that stuff.

I'm going out with friends but also having to drive 4 hours a day...2 to treatment and 2 hours to traveling notary jobs. I haven't minded the drives to work so much as we will need the money and it gets me out meeting people! But...I do look forward to finally having a day off this weekend to relax and do laundry.

I think I'm fighting a lot of psychological stuff more than anything with him right now. I also feel he is worried about throwing up because it will hurt....lots to ponder and maneuver these days. thanks for the info

Spouse of 58 yr old with BOT cancer
Stage 4a HPV16 positive
3 chemo treatments cisplantin
35 radiation treatments 7000 cGy
former smoker/chewed tobacco for 38 yrs.
1/2020 diagnosed with cancer near TMJ
4/2020 chemo 5 days every 2 weeks
6/2020 proton therapy
9/21/2020 cancer free