So I have an update. Went to my surgeon and had my staples removed. He noticed the incinsion was infected. He drained where the puss was, took a culture and put a pressure dressing where he drained it. Told me still no word on radiation but he thought they would watch me for a while, possibly a year and reevaluate. The staple removal was pretty painless. So I went on my way with the good news that next week I'd be able to go back to my kids.
So my mom and I went on with our day and we decided to end our day by eating at an itilian restaurant because I could now eat what I want to. This is where my good day changed to a nightmare.
I started eating the pizza I'd been craving and my mom looks over and says "watch out you're getting some on your shirt". Well it wasn't sauce. It was blood spewing out of my neck. Long story short I ended up in the hospital again and had a round of IV antibiotics and am now home, I won't even skim the surface of how horrible the hospital stay was and how horrible the journey was to get there.

I'm hoping this doesn't set me back and I can go see my kids next week. Please keep me in your prayers. Just when I thought I was starting to get it all back the rug was ripped right out from under me again.

Taking a break from the forum for a while. Thank you so much for your support if you've been supportive.