Thanks for all the encouragement! And for all that would like to know, there is a name for what i call "turkey chin" it is called "Lymphedema" and it is a real condition for people that has had radiation or has had the lymph nodes removed. Here is the correct definition of Lymphedema-it is a collection of protein rich lymphatic fluid. It is caused by interruption on normal lymphatic flow often due to surgery,radiation,infection, or trauma. It is the protein in the fluid that makes it difficult to treat. The protein acts as a magnet for more swelling and serves as a food source for infections.* Crazy huh, who would have ever thought it??? Haha, and I was just praying that this turkey neck was not due to old age!!! Yessssssssss, i have a condition, haha. Well,the cure is treatment...but listen to this, it is covered by insurance and its like getting a massage, wow how great is that? I went for my first appointment and they had to evaluate me then took pictures and measured it, then they started the treatment, Oh i thought i was in heaven, it felt sooooo good, haha, this is a good part of all the "hell" we have to go through with this cancer! laugh I was told to find the positive side of this cancer and i think i just have! Mark, thanks so much for letting me know about your lymph node, that really helped take the edge off of this waiting game! Thats what my radiation doc had told me too, but i just needed to hear it from someone that has been through this. You know how some docs seem to sugar coat stuff! Eileen, it is going to be like going to a spa, i agree! Can't wait till my next appointment haha. Everyone have a great day laugh