Oh thank goodness, i will get my hair back ( thinner but back ) i really hate to sound so excited about that, but being a woman, its just a little harder to deal with...YIPEE!!! laugh And Tim you are doing sooooo great, stop pushing yourself, i think you are more advanced than you think, im proud of you, and i know you want to get home a.s.a.p. but i will have to say, Texas will miss you and your family! As far as my taste, im to scared to see if i have it back, when i try to eat, the texture or something just doesnt feel right? Or as i have been saying...its all mental, i dont know? And i have this damn thrush too, so that is not helping me at all. But this week, im going to try to eat, and will let you know if i have taste or not. I know my nose works just fine, haha! I use my tube always, so i would panick to have to get it out right now soon, they told me, 5 weeks and they would take it out. I lost 29lbs though, so they want me to eat and push through the tube. Thanks for the congrats too, Cindy, boy am i glad that is over with!!! And Mary, thanks for the "thick spit" advise!!! That can be a BIG pain in the butt, over coming that part!!! Tim, keep going strong and you will be home before you know it, your doing fantastic!!! laugh