I know that helps. We went through that high too. Ahhhh, no more zapping. Kevin tends to be a too positive thinker though, if there is such a thing. When he didn't instantly feel better he got down for a few days. Better now though. You're very welcome! I know it is so nice to know we are not alone. All of us, caregivers too. I never would have imagined how hard this would be on us. Their our guys!!! We hate seeing them suffer. It sounds like yours is as tough as mine, so that makes it harder to see them beat down by something. We will conquer and get our guys back though!! Keep in touch. Kevin drank the Ensure the whole time. He would take his Lortab and 20 minutes later drink up. Last night he had spaghetti with Alfredo sauce and spinach on the side. He's really beginning to eat again. Now we are searching for bland enough foods so it doesn't burn. Big progress from 2 weeks ago though. He doesn't like oatmeal!!!

Kathy wife/caregiver to:
Kevin age:53
Dx 7/15/11
HPV16+ SCC Stage IV BOT/R
Non smoker, casual drinker
7/27/11 Cistplatin, taxotere,5FU 2/3week sessions, followed by IMRT 125cgy x 60 (2x daily) w/Erbitux weekly. Last rad 10/26/11. Last Erbitux 10/27/11
PEG placed 9/1/11 Removed 11/8/11
Clear PET 10/12 and 10/13 and ct in 6/14