I'll make this as short as possible:

March20, 2008: Went to ER with sore throat. Antibiotics and see my Dr.

April 30, 2008; Referred to ENT as I hadn't healed with sore throat that looked like strep throat.

May 05, 2008 Seen by ENT and he felt like I had cancer and scheduled test.

May 06: Cat scan

May 13: Pet scan

June 10: Diagnosis SSC in tonsil and gland. Surgery on tonsil and additional tissue in same area.

June 23: ENT Ordered ultrasound on enlarged thyroid glad, came back okay.

July 15: ENT released me to go to radiation.

July 23: Was referred to see Dentist.

August 11, 2008: Saw Oral surgeon.

August 19: Was sent to another Dentist to clean teeth.

Sept. 05, Had several teeth removed on left side (upper teeth)

Sept 12, Oral surgeon released me to Radiation.

Sept 19: Appt with RO for planning and ct scan and mask.

Oct 01, 2008: Saw a chemo Dr and he reviewed my case to determine if I needed chemo and had new test (Pet scan) done again. He found that the cancer had already returned at the BOT on right and left side and in the tonsil area where it was origionally! They had taken so long to get things done my cancer had already returned. Now after I had complained and complained previously about getting things done everyone was in a hurry now to get it done.

October 15: Radiation started for 7 weeks as well as chemo (Cysplatin) once a week for 7 weeks)

Nov. 21 thru 24: In hospital due to effects of chemo and radiation. Low WBCC, dehydration,

Dec. 09, 2008 Completed treatments.

In my opinion I did not receive the proper care in a timely mannor. Do I like my Doc"s, yea Would I have went somewhere else such as CCC if I had more insurance other than medicare, Yes, most definately! I did have IMRT.

What do you think of this time frame? Angel

SCC left tonsil, tonsillectomy with additional tissue removed 06/10/08, a few teeth on top left side removed 09/05/08,recurrence before treatment started at BOT and tonsil area, 35 IMRT treatments began 10/15/08, and Cisplatin IV (began10/16/08) weekly for duration of radiation.