The USA has had socialized Medicine for years-called the US Military and the Veterans Administration and both fail in their treatment. In the military if one is an Officer they get far better treatment the the Enlisted Solider who does most of the fighting and dieing! Look at what happened at Walter Reed this past year-all the troops living in mold and unsafe quarters were enlisted soliders, not one was an Officer and the VA is no better! I served this country for 21 years and was never injured on active duty and cannot go to Walter Reed yet Senator Obama who never wore the uniform gets treated at Walter Reed! There has to be a better way to deliver health care but not the way the US does it now because using the Military model the rich will get treated first and the poor last and I dont beleive that Obama is willing to give up his health insurance to anyone on this forum! Sorry for the rant!! Semper-Fi Bob

Bob age 57, non smoker,non drinker, ended treatment on 11 Nov 2007 and started back to work on 29 Nov 2007. Veterans Day 2012 the Battle was lowered, folded, Taps was played and the Flag buried as I am know a 5 year survivor. Semper-FI !!!