Michelle,

This is really difficult to try to understand unless you have experienced it but forget what anything tastes like, good or bad, because that's not really going to be a factor in whether he eats something or not. In a very short time nothing will taste the same and some things will flat out taste horrible. It is quite demoralizing to experience and I used to keep trying different things that I used to love only to be kicked in the head when I put it in my mouth. He will soon just need to focus on maximizing daily caloric intake however he can. That's why I stuck with the CIB VHC because it was the quickest and easiest way to achieve that goal without dealing about the taste issue.

David

Age 58 at Dx, HPV16+ SCC, Stage IV BOT+2 nodes, non smoker, casual drinker, exercise nut, Cisplatin x 3 & concurrent IMRT x 35,(70 Gy), no surgery, no Peg, Tx at Moffitt over Aug 06. Jun 07, back to riding my bike 100 miles a wk. Now doing 12 Spin classes and 60 outdoor miles per wk. Nov 13 completed Hilly Century ride for Cancer, 104 miles, 1st Place in my age group. Apr 2014 & 15, Spun for 9 straight hrs to raise $$ for YMCA's Livestrong Program. Certified Spin Instructor Jun 2014.