What worked for me was was drinking my meals while implementing small meals. Salad worked well but little nutrition. Alot of the other things people mentioned. But it seems that there is a difference in alot of us because I tried much of what has been suggested and had no luck but had luck with some things that seemed ridiculous. The main thing was drinking an ensure mixed with a carnation instant breakfast VHC lactose free followed by whatever seemed possible at first and slowly but surely I found foods that I could eat. I still have very few things that I really enjoy but it is tons better than just after treatment. I don't know if anyone else has luck with fish but I have luck with thin sliced fish. Tilapia specifically and it has to be cooked in olive oil and not overcooked because it dries out the meat and it is very difficult to swallow then.

Lee, age 33, stage 4a, T2N2bM0, Tumor left tonsil (removed), 2 left side nodes removed (poorly differientiatied)total of 3 nodes involved. Treatment IMRT x33/ 2x Cysplatin completed. Good Health and Good Help to you.
Lee