I make my macaronin and cheese real wet, I add extra milk. I stay away from most all of the spices. My nutritionalist told me because I have such a salty taste in my mouth to add a pinch of sugar to things and I find that is easier to swallow as well.
My mom made a wonerful chicken and noodle soup for me today she added bell peppers to it and it made it sweeter then it would have been. When you can't use salt then the sweetner (natural) is good. I have found that most fruits are hard for me to handle but I can get peach coobler (soupier) good. We tried banan pudding but to no avail it was too dry. Like I said keep trying things, don't get fustrated even when you have to throw away food you have to keep trying. I did try a chocolate donut today boy was I stupid, as a chocolate lover I can't stand the taste any longer. Heres to good food and LOTS of sunshine, Brenda

49 years young 9/2007 Squamous Cell Carcinoma 33 rad treatments. One year later, 9/17/2008 50 years old through the Grace of God. last check up all clear. Living life as it comes to me.