Wow thank you all so much for replying,

Liz yep your right i will stay away from tomatoes for now dont know why i didnt think before can i blame chemo brain??? LOL, soups are fine for me to eat i have got fed up of eating liquid foods but i havent tried ice cream so i might give that a shot oo i love ice cream hope im ok with it. thank you again

Brenda thank you, i cant eat pasta it really sticks to my mouth even with sauce or soup but i will try over cooked veggies, i dont know why but Jello makes me heave, go figure, well Jello and apple sauce i used to like both of them pre treatment so not sure what thats about?!!!...waffles hey wow i can imagine how you felt being able to eat that, i am finding its easier for me to eat sweet stuff rather than savoury, maybe my savoury taste buds arent back yet? i have never had a waffle so might try that too was it cooked soft? i know what you mean about the weight loss i am doing ok with that i only lost 1 lb in the 3 weeks i havent been using my tube so doing ok so far. i cant eat mashed potatoes either they coat my mouth and throat i didnt think of adding veggies to it might try it...

Markus thanks so much for the reply....pasta im not doing well with even when i soak it in soup it takes me ages to get it all off my teeth and gums ( i got a baby's tooth brush its easier on my gums)i am allergic to peaches but i have been drinking yoghurt, i have thrush in my mouth that wont clear up so i have been trying the old remedies...not working yet, i love cheese well i used to i cant wait to be able to eat cheese again.

Donna thank you so much, do you know i tried the chiken noodle soup i couldnt eat the noodles nuts right?!!! but your right soup is helping keep the weight up.

Peace4uall im with you on the potatoes well not right now i am determined to be able to eat them soon just cant do them yet...thank you for the tips

Nelie my inlaws just bought me a juicer thinking along thesame lines as you so im going to look around for recipies i know if you do it yourself and get it wrong it can taste yuk thank you for replying

thanks again everyone....i am off to make indian food for a party wonder if i can eat that?!!LOL yeah right

Debz

Age 40 Diagnosed with stage 4 SCC tongue, sept 07 started 35 radiation treatments and 3 chemo Had my first follow up PET - got the all clear 17th April 2008.
26th Had my PEG tube removed...eating almost everything. Was hard but learned to eat without saliva, it's so good to chew and swallow food!