oh man you are all so fab....i am so hungry i have had all my shakes (sorry for not mentioning the smoothies christine) yeah they are a really good calorie filler although i dont like the taste too much, i had to go shopping today for clothes i cant believe i am in a size 4 i have to stop there though thats small enough i am 5'8". so im off to make some scambled eggs(i call fluffy eggs)it would be a great idea to put them in the recipe section for everyone they sound so good.

I couldnt eat the pancakes i got aunt jemima ones with blueberry syrup and loads of butter still too dry for me but i will keep trying...

pepperidge farm bread i might try that i was using potatoe bread not had much luck with it or i had thought about hawian (i know thats spelt wrong) but i think it has more butter in it right?

thanks again debz

Age 40 Diagnosed with stage 4 SCC tongue, sept 07 started 35 radiation treatments and 3 chemo Had my first follow up PET - got the all clear 17th April 2008.
26th Had my PEG tube removed...eating almost everything. Was hard but learned to eat without saliva, it's so good to chew and swallow food!