Amy,

Thank you so much for your kind words of support. As I mentioned in my prior message to Rosie, I am dreading the holidays. I will feel so alone. My mom was really the core that kept the family together..so I am fearful it will be just my father, sister and I grieving alone at these holidays. I am so disappointed in family at how you would expect them to be there more for you in this time of loss and they are not...I am not referring to my father and sister but other family members..Instead, they all get on with their lives and seem to not care. We will be invited nowhere for Thanksgiving and Who knows about Christmas. So, I am sad. Amy, I am so sorry about your mom. My sister and I are both having a hard time cleaning out my mothers things, but we feel bad for our father that is grieving seeing her clothes etc. but we told him we need a lot more time to clean things out. Amy, just hold on to what makes you feel good. You really can keep everything if that is what you want. I try not to get carried away, otherwise I will want to keep everything also. It is so hard. Thank you for sharing that with me as I anticipate that it will take my sister and I a long time to do that as well....It is so hard. You hang in there too Amy. I am here for you also.
God Bless
Stephany

Stephany.Daughter of mother who passed away 3/26/05 from Recurrent Gum Squamous Cell Carcinoma. She had 3 surgeries, and 6 weeks radiation, and then passed due to infection. I miss her very much. She was 65 years young when she passed. Love you Mom!