Rosie,

You have been such a support to me from the moment I joined this support group. Thank you for the insight and again, I am so sorry what happened to your daughter as well. I just find myself struggling every day to get through it without crying at least three times a day. Thank you for your advice. I am dreading her birthday which is November and the holidays since my dad sister and I arent really invited anywhere for Thanksgiving. It will be hard. WE dont have a lot of family left here and the family we do have go away for the holidays to other relatives or to vacations and never invite us. So I am dreading the holidays terribly..And I am thinking of taking my moms birthday off from work because I know it will be one of the hardest days that is coming up. So thank you for the warning..God Bless you Rosie. You help so many of us in here and continue to do so.

Love
Stephany

Stephany.Daughter of mother who passed away 3/26/05 from Recurrent Gum Squamous Cell Carcinoma. She had 3 surgeries, and 6 weeks radiation, and then passed due to infection. I miss her very much. She was 65 years young when she passed. Love you Mom!