I think it is natural to think of death when you first hear the words cancer. That is when survivorship starts and the fight begins! All of us here are fighters and yet all of us have a time to go. Lynn cared enough for all of us to let us know she was stopping treatment a few months ago and just wanted to enjoy the time left for making more memories with her young daughters and her husband. God gave her the grace to do just that.

Although I hate this disease, I am thankfull that I can take each day left to leave a good memory behind. I have a hope for the future and a better life beyond the pain. That hope gets me through the daily trials. To see death as a new beginning and not an end is called faith. And I am praying for more of that!!! It pushes the despair aside.

All of you here on this board are my heros! You give me the strength to keep praying!!! - Kris

SCC Stage IV left tonsil neck disection 3/02 radiation finished 6/02 chemo finished 9/02
Stage 2A left breast cancer 3/09, chemo and radiation, finished treatment 2/7/10 -Stage 2 right beast cancer 10/14 chemo and radiation
Every day is still a gift :-)