Danny G,

He is most likely on the Green Bay Packers side!!!

This thread has kind of drifted to many topics so I thought why not add to it.

When I was told I had stage 4, poorly differentated margins last July/03 I knew I was in deep dodo.
It affected me more last July with the first dx than the news of a mets to my lungs as well as a reoccurance in the surgical bed this June.

I have met more decent, loving, supportful people
on this website that I met in 54 years. I cherish that. No one can ever take that away from me. At times I can spend several hours on this website, at times I need to back away. I don't want to let this diaease dominate my life but it's hard not to turn on the computer and offer someone else support and read the latest news. We need this as human beings. Does anyone else besides me need a good cry every now and than? I grieve for my old life. My new life sucks. Without all the support from OCF members I would be a basket case.

Thanks for letting me ramble on,

Love Ya All, Danny Boy

Daniel Bogan DX 7/16/03 Right tonsil,SCC T4NOMO. right side neck disection, IMRT Radiation x 33.

Recurrance in June 05 in right tonsil area. Now receiving palliative chemo (Erbitux) starting 3/9/06

Our good friend and loved member of the forum has passed away RIP Dannyboy 7-16-2006