That is a frickin amazing story. Honestly, I have tried to understand the entirety and chronology of your journey but you are a tough SOB. If I were you I would be ANGRY AS HELL and REALLY PISSED too. It would be the only to manage to muster the courage and stamina and endurance to keep up the good fight. I can only image the great percentage of those who faced with such grim potential, would have quietly laid down the flag.

If I might ask, of course, your entire life and daily routine is solely focused on surviving the beast but how is QOL other than the shift the focus and time spent on C? How much pain and discomfort do you endure, what has been your narco load over time, how has your mind and body function? I know these all have peaks and valleys but a general sense would be very interesting.

One other thing about recurrence that I am just on the door step of starting to learn about, as that is the next chapter of my battle on C.

You know, I had better start a new thread, this one has really gotten trampled, poor Ina.

Last edited by donfoo; 07-05-2013 09:01 AM.

Don
Male, 57 - Great health except C
Dec '12
DX: BOT SCC T2N2bMx, Stage 4a, HPV+, multiple nodes
1 tooth out
Jan '13
2nd tooth out
Tumor Board -induction TPF (3 cycles), seq CRT
4-6/2013
CRT 70gr 2x35, weekly carbo150
ended 5/29,6/4
All the details, join at http://beatdown.cognacom.com