If the money you are paying is ONLY going to help prolong her life not cure her then stop. my thought is that it would be better spent on good palliative care (pain meds, and things to make her comfortable - maybe some private nursing care if she's at home) - not more treatment that isn't aimed to cure. In the long run this is just going to extend her suffering. Radiation is brutal on even the healthiest person, for someone in her state it's excruciating so you are basically paying for her to live the rest of her days in pain.... I know everyone loves her and wants to do what's best for her re treatment, and the peg is a Good thing to help her get nutrition etc... But more rads?more chemo? To do what ? Help her live another 6 weeks in pain?
I know this is all very hard. Hugs to you.

Cheryl : Irritation - 2004 BX: 6/2008 : Inflam. BX: 12/10, DX: 12/10 : SCC - LS tongue well dif. T2N1M0. 2/11 hemigloss + recon. : PND - 40 nodes - 39 clear. 3/11 - 5/11 IMRT 33 + cis x2, PEG 3/28/11 - 5/19/11 3 head, 2 chest scans - clear(fingers crossed) HPV-, No smoke, drink, or drugs, Vegan