Seth, you've gone through such huge changes, so many that your psyche must be just reeling from it all. I've seen how hard it's been for Gordon to adjust to the "new normal" (and quite frankly, he struggles with it daily) and if anything else were added to his situation, like a big move, change in employment status, etc. I think he would just implode. Depression has been a big issue for him, and I can't help but wonder if this is what's going on for you. Depression can be like a snake eating its own tail, making it pretty hard to get the motivation to get out and do anything. Anti-depressants have helped Gordon to some degree - if you have a Dr. in London, might it be useful to ask about this? Sometimes we need a bit of help to climb out of the hole.
Anne (who also lives in Vancouver - we probably passed each other in the BCCA halls)

Anne - CG to Gordon (59), non-smoker/non-drinker. SCC, BOT, HPV 16+, stage 3. Jan./10 - radical neck dissection to remove 48 lymph nodes, 1 node pos. Apr. 23/10 - finished 35 rad. and 3 cisplatin. Jul. 22/10 - PET scan clear.